Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 3

The big day has arrived.  Church was really great.  I didn't really 'feel' like singing, but I wanted to do things as normally as possible and was really blessed by the worship and message.  Then the pizza arrived. I ran and got my leftover lunch of quinoa, brussels sprouts and chicken and ate that.  I had a few pepperonis which were amazing.  After church, watches the Bears win.  Ate a rice cake w/'organic' peanut butter on it and some strawberries.  For dinner, we had breakfast sausage and eggs with swiss cheese and ham.  I liked the eggs but think I over ate them.  I then went to church again to help with the youth group.  I continued to have a headache and at lunch, I had a diet caffeine sugar free coke.  It tasted so good.  2 hours later I wanted brownies.  That fake sugar did what it was supposed to do- make me crave real sugar that much more.  Feeling glad that I left home and didn't eat sugar, we relaxed to watch a movie.  I had to use the bathroom when - bam- I have my period a week early.  I just came off the pill so I'm not looking forward to how long it will last.  Here's hoping not long.  I continue to feel hungry often but try hard to ignore it.  My fear is that I'm loosing weight.  I need to purchase a scale to make sure this is going to be healthy.  I have some major things to do tomorrow; guitar lesson, wal-mart, baby-sit (which I'm glad to do because my mom make sugary treats for their bible study group so it will be good for me not to be there).  Not feeling very introspective right now, just tired and crampy.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a more entertaining day.

No comments:

Post a Comment